We ship Tue-Sat and aim to dispatch orders on within 2 working days, although it can take a little longer during busy. Please keep an eye on your junk folder, communications from us about shipping often find there way in.
For UK customers -
If your order is under £150 please select one of the following shipping options at checkout-
Non Knife Orders – Flat rate of £4.99 for orders containing NON-BLADED products
ALL KNIFE ORDERS - It's now a legal requirement that bladed products are dispatched on an age verification service, which unfortunately means increased costs, so ALL KNIFE ORDERS will now be subject to a £7.99 delivery charge.
- Gift Vouchers Only - If you're buying a voucher and want to give a physical copy to present then choose the Non Knife Orders option and we will refund you £2.99
- Free Shipping - All orders over £150 qualify for free shipping, regardless of content.
- Pick up/Free Local Delivery - If you live in Ilkley then we'll drop it round to yours or you can collect from the shop.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OFFENSIVE WEAPONS ACT 2019 ALL KNIVES WILL BE POSTED VIA AN AGE VERIFICATION SERVICE, THIS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO PROOVE THAT YOU ARE OVER 18 WITH A PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE BEFORE YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE RELEASED. THE COURIER WILL BE UNABLE TO LEAVE IN A SAFE PLACE OR WITH A NEIGHBOUR.
For International Customer -
Please choose the flat rate option which corresponds with your country of residence.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR IMPORTATION FEES AND TAX BEFORE YOU THE PRODUCT REACHES YOU. This amount will vary from country to country and product to product, so Community Cutlery are unable estimate what this cost might be. IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO INVESTIGATE THIS PRIOR TO PURCHASE AND WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY REFUNDS FOR CUSTOMS CHARGE RELATED ISSUES.
If your order exceeds 2kg in weight we will need to arrange an alternative courier and prices will vary from advertised International shipping rates.
In an effort to minimise our environmental impact, we encourage our customers to try and reuse the packaging we ship items in, we will reuse packaging to ship items when we can but this isn’t often possible. If you can’t re-use then please recycle or compost (even better!) your waste packaging. All our packaging (including tape and packing material) is plastic free.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, if for some reason you aren’t we will gladly refund or exchange your item.
- Please contact us as soon as possible and within 30 days of purchase.
- Buyer is liable for postal costs incurred.
- We are not able to exchange or refund any items that have been used.
If your purchase is in some way faulty or damaged then please get in touch straight away with photos of the product (and all of it’s packaging if it has been damaged in transit) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Cutlery are liable for postal costs incurred.
- We will refund or exchange your item in accordance with current consumer rights legislation.